First Baptist Church Indian Trail is committed to the health and safety of our members and guests during the Coronavirus pandemic. We have safely reopened our campus on Sundays and are continually looking to not only do all we can to provide for the health and safety of our attendees but also provide for a worshipful environment in which you can draw close to God.
First Baptist Church Indian Trail has implemented the following procedures to ensure the safety of our members and guests:
- We have limited our worship services to around 50% to allow for social distancing.
- We have placed extra time between our worship services to provide for the exit of one group before the arrival of the next.
- We have recommended that attendees wear a mask to and from worship service and life groups.
- We have placed hand sanitizing stations throughout our campus for your protection.
- We are professionally cleaning our facilities prior to your arrival on Sundays and provide for cleaning throughout the day on Sundays while you are here.
- Restrooms are cleaned throughout the day on Sundays.
- We have signs throughout our facility indicating the need for social distancing.
- We have implemented safety protocols in our preschool and elementary areas that include temperature checks, face masks on volunteers and additional cleaning of surfaces, door handles and toys.
- We have given attendees health and safety protocols that instruct those who are sick to stay home and watch us online.
- We have provided an online worship service experience for those in our church and community who are most vulnerable to the virus or who are not yet comfortable coming back in person yet.
We care about making your experience at First Church Baptist Church Indian Trail one that is worshipful, loving and safe. If you have further questions or concerns, please contact us.